Saturday, March 20, 2010

Some interesting MBA Reading...

Just thought I would share some stuff Ive been reading/watching recently to share with all you Dirt readers...

The Quants - Great book im reading right now. Great for anyone interested in the recent Financial crisis or the history behind the mysterious "Quants" of the stock market world.
Roubini - Dr. Doom Speaks! Double Dipping sauce = bad. Double dipping economy = worse.
GDP/Debt Graph - Interesting article I came across. Looks like the world PPF model is about to collapse...
Frontline PBS, "Breaking the Bank" - I have watched this at least 3 times. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see how the domino's began falling in the financial crisis. Also its streamed online free.
Everyone Loves Raymond - Well, thats just a good show. I just tape it sometimes.

Perfect Lazy Sunday Reading. I would have included the BusinessWeek magazine that was supposed to come in the mail this week, but Amazon has been taking their sweet ass time delivering it, so screw em.

No comments:

Post a Comment