I know, I know, its been a long time since I last updated all of you on what has been going on in my life (actually 4 months). So I thought I would give you the quick and dirty "hyper catch up" of what's been going on with me since March...
1) Never got hired for the Biotech. Apparently they went with another candidate. I'm not sad about it thought because the upper management was full of jerks withe british accents and sticks up their asses.
2) Graduated from my MBA program with a 3.8 GPA, made the Deans List, and won an award for being a Graduate Student Leader. Basically left that place kicking ass and taking names.
3) Because I did'nt get the Biotech job, decided to move back to California and now I'm trying to get a job out here.
4) Figured out that the unemployment rate in Los Angeles (where I am now) is around 12%. Holy shit, finding a job is going to be tough!
5) Had an interview with 1 company so far, still haven't heard anything.
And that's basically it. Now I am just hanging around Hollywood, living it up until I get a job.
Ill try to include some more write-ups after 4th of July weekend, particularly with job-hunting in California, and some shady shit that went down while I was enrolled in my MBA program.
Until Next Time...